Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday

Yes, my birthday is coming up. the day after Valentine's day. I have had so many birthday's now that who cares. The only two birthday parties I ever had were not the greatest.

I was in fourth or fifth grade and my Mom decided to have a party for me. She invited my friends from school. I had a real cake and everything. It was great, till the next day at school , I got called to the office and a policeman was there. He informed me that I had to return all my gifts because my friends had gone shop lifting for them. I was so mad at my friends. I walked home on one side of the street with my friend Pat on the other side crying and saying if she went to jail I would have to go too since I had the stuff they stold. Well, none of us went to jail and I Contrary Mary never wanted another party.

As luck would have it some friends of mine decided to have a surprise party for me when I grew up. And guess what, I got in a fight with my husband on my birthday and went off for the evening and missed the party.

Birthday Parties are not all that they are cracked up to be and look at me I did ok not having my birthday be a big deal.

No comments: