Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Mohawk

I jumped out of bed, headed down the hall and the first thing I see coming at me is a Mohawk on the top of the head that use to be my sons. I said, "Son?" It said. "Mom." Yes, it was him, I am the Mohawks' Mother.

All the pain I suffered giving birth to this child came rushing back, they tell you, you forget, but I remember the pain!!

The Mohawk makes a sound and I know I have to hit this kid. I realize he is fourteen years old, he is taller then me but he is not as mad as I am. I slowly come to my senses, with my hand still in mid-air I look at the Mohawk and I think, it is only hair, it will grow, he will grow. I don't have to be seen with him, I have lots of sons, if people come over they will not know he is mine. They will think he is a friend and what wonderful people we are to have befriended this Mohawk that no one else would let in.

Yes David Cameron you did this to your Mother.

No comments: