Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yea, No more shopping for Christmas

I miss the good old days, when I knew what I was shopping for. I asked my daughter in law what I should buy my son. She said he wanted an I Pod. What the hell is an I Pod. She directed me in the store to where they were. Only 78 dollars. It was the size of a fifty cent piece. Assuming anyone knows what a 50 cent piece looks like anymore. Debit card or credit card is all anyone uses.

Anyway you can download music to listen to on the I Pod when you are out running or walking. Nice; then someone can mug you because you have the fifty cent piece I Pod in your pocket and ear peices in your ears.

Well, I did not buy the I Pod but thought maybe I would give him a record of the Sons of the Pioneers singing Cool Water. Let him carry that around for a while.

No comments: