Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Neighbors

We got new neighbors about ten years ago. First thing my boys came in and said the new neighbor told them to not drive across his yard to park their car. His yard was just rock and it was the only way we could get to the side of our yard. They said he was from Iowa. Okay fine I will let it go this time. Then around Christmas I went out to put up our lights and my husband had let the neighbor from Iowa use our ladder. The man from Iowa was on his roof so I walked over and took our ladder yelling up to him that I needed it leaving him on his roof.Oh well not my problem. My husband took the ladder back and got the Man from Iowa off his roof. This was just the beginning. He was a pool man and was always fishing golf balls from the pools. Golf balls started showing up in my yard everytime I went out. I went to the store and bought ten bags of plastic golf balls. I waited till they were gone and I threw them all over his yard. It looked like it had snowed in Phoenix but only in his yard. That night the man from Iowa and his wife showed up at my door waving a white flag with a bag full of the balls I had put in their yard. I think I won this one.

No comments: